The powerful system, designed for serious skin therapists, addresses an array of skin concerns, including acne, dehydration, hyperpigmentation and aging,and that’s why we have this treatment available now in The Beauty Salon for you to experience.
Ok here is some real high octane info on exactly what this great new treatment entails….
Dermalogica has announced the launch of its new IonActive System and IonActive Power Treatment, a collection of professional products and 45-minute skin treatment developed for the experienced, serious skin therapist who wants to achieve advanced results in the treatment room. This powerful system has answered the growing need in skin salons for rapid, highly-efficacious ways to manage predominant skin concerns such as acne, dehydration, hyperpigmentation and skin aging, and offers multiple opportunities for us the therspist to personalise the treatment more. Part of Dermalogica’s Professional Expert Strength category, which also includes the brand’s BioActive Peel, the IonActive System is exclusively offered to professional skin therapists who have completed required Dermalogica training, which we have Niamh being a Dermalogica EXPERT, Tracey a specialiast and Margaret a certified dermalogica therapist.
The treatment will take approx 45 mins – 1 hour
Single Treatment | €68
Course of 3 | €185
Course of 6 | €370 ( courses of 6 is great when mixed with Bio peel treatment)
Compatible with the latest treatment room technology, products within the IonActive System can be paired with modalities and massage techniques to drive active ingredients more quickly and deeply into the skin. Six formulas can be customized for a variety of skin conditions: four IonActives, highly potent concentrates applied directly to the skin, and two Gelloids, a hybrid of massage mediums and masques that can be layered over the IonActives to seal in active ingredients. The professional skin therapist performing the IonActive Power Treatment will assess which IonActive and Gelloid combination is ideal for each client, based on an initial Face Mapping skin analysis and consultation.
Each IonActive was created to target a specific skin concern, and with the use of professional modalities such as Galvanic Iontophoresus, and Ultrasound, can be converted into electrically-charged atoms for optimal ingredient penetration:
- Retinol 1% IonActive firms and reduces visible signs of skin aging. Containing 1% microencapsulated retinol, this IonActive improves skin texture and the appearance of wrinkles, while microencapsulated Chlorella Extract contains the same proteins and amino acids found in dermal fibers, increasing collagen synthesis and improving skin firmness.
- Hyaluronic Acid IonActive relieves dehydrated and/or sensitized skin with microencapsulated Na2Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, a building block of Hyaluronic Acid, which aids in cell regeneration and skin hydration. Varying molecule sizes in this IonActive hydrate top layers of the skin, protect again external irritants such as air pollutants, and bind water into deeper layers of the epidermis.
- Oligopeptide IonActive treats hyperpigmentation for a more even skin tone. Microencapsulated Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, also known as TriHydroxy Benzoic Acid Alpha Glucoside (THBG), is activated by natural microflora in the upper layers of the stratum corneum and is then converted to TriHydroxy Benzoic Acid (THBA), an anti-inflammatory agent that has four times the antioxidant power of Vitamin C. Together, THBA and THBG help control melanogenesis, reduce pigmentation spots, and inhibit skin redness for a brighter and more balanced skin tone. This IonActive also contains Oligopeptides 34 and 51, which have been shown to significantly reduce melanin production and lighten and brighten skin.
- Niacinamide IonActive controls and prevents adult acne. Microencapsulated Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, a stable derivative of Azelaic Acid, inhibits the growth of bacteria, decreases the formation of hyperkeratinized follicles (clogged pores) and reduces swelling and inflammation by scavenging toxins and free radicals in the skin. Colloidal silver and Tea tree extract also act as antibacterial agents and Japanese Knotweed helps control sebum production.
Two Gelloids can be layered over IonActives and paired with LED lights or massage modalities for maximum results:
- ExoThermal Gelloid is a thermal, self-heating formula that instantly warms with the natural heat of human hands and helps penetrate actives. This formula can be optimized with use of, warm stones, warm peltier, Indirect High Frequency, and manual massage and is ideal for stressed, aging, or dehydrated skin.
- EndoThermal Gelloid offers a cooling sensation while providing antioxidant protection against photo damage. This formula can be optimized with use of, cold stones, globes, or peltier/roller to reduce inflammation, suppress acne, and soothe sensitized skin.
The IonActive Power Treatment allows the professional skin therapist to assess which IonActive and Gelloid combination is ideal for each client, and further personalize with use of modalities or massage techniques of their choosing. Positioned purposefully between The Beauty Salon Signature Facial, The Microzone Plus, and the quick problem solving 20-minute MicroZone treatment, the IonActive Power Treatment is a 45-minute highly active protocol which achieves visible, supercharged skin results with no downtime and a highly-memorable sensorial experience for clients.
For More information or questions on this or any of our skin treatments contact us on (025) 86878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org